Friday, October 3, 2008

to pass or not to pass will be fine

By Pamela

Well we have some sad new in our house. Shaun Did not pass his BIG State board test. so we are hoping Heavenly Father has a special plan to help us make it until Shaun can take it again. Which will be in 6 months and $300 later.

5 comments:

Nichole W. said...

That's too bad! Better luck next time! (And I'm a big believer in Heavenly Father's plan, even when it's not always what we want or think we need at the time! LOL)

The Bonham Family said...

I am sorry. I know Heavely Father has a plan take it from me. Before we moved from Kanab we waited four months to see if Aaron got a job that he made it to the top 3. He did four interviews...three in Salt Lake and a personality test over the phone and we were very hopeful then we got a call that he didn't get it. But we know without a doubt that we are in the right place now. I am so sorry though but things will work out, I know it.

Everitt's said...

hey pam, it was enterprise in vegas. thank you for being so thoughtful!!

The Roberts Family said...

I'm sorry to hear about the test! But as you already know, things ALWAYS happen for a reason. I'm a sure that everything will work out as it should.

Also - I am so glad that you guys found our blog! Your little family is sooo cute! Adorable little girls! I can tell by your pictures that you guys are just really happy!

Stephanie said...

I'm so sorry! As has been said, all things will work out for your good! And.... I didn't get that email, try royalkrasm@gmail.com. I'd really love that song and I'm so glad you have it! Love ya, miss ya.

 
Site Meter