Friday, January 23, 2009

FHE

Dec 15th
We had family home evening with our friends the Bonhams we went to the Bass Pro Shop in Las Vegas they had Santa there you could shoot the gun from the Christmas story. we also found the boat we want well it's really a platoon called the Party Barge I tyred to find a picture but couldn't find one so I'll have to get one later But it was an awesome boat.

Then after we saw Santa we went and looked at the way cool Fish. Man were they big as you will hear the Kids say over and over again.

2 comments:

The Roberts Family said...

Fun! We love the Bass Pro Shop and the Mermaid Cafe!

Jackie Schugk said...

that is awesome.. how far from vegas are you?? I am begging richard to take me for a getaway to vegas for a few days.. especially after this dang funeral... your daughters are adorable.. and santa?? way to cute.. hope all is warm and well..i say warm because it is COLD her.. ick

 
Site Meter